BABYS BREATH FILLER FLOWERS
Baby's Breath has been a favorite for generations, creating stunning centerpieces and stunning decorations for special events. Baby's Breath Flower is an incredible addition to flower arrangements that just need that perfect finishing touch. Created with care from our partner farms and shipped straight to your doorstep - creating the most complete decorative piece has never been this easy! Ecuador Direct Roses offers beautiful varieties of Baby's Breath in different colors and quantities so you can get exactly what you need to finish off bouquets with elegance. They are perfect for pairing with Sunflowers, Fresh-Cut Roses, and Lilies Roses, adding lasting beauty to any event or celebration.
- Available in different colors and quantities
- Ships directly from our partner farms straight to your doorstep
- Offers a variety of options to choose from
- Perfectly completes flower arrangements
- Provides the perfect finishing touch on bouquets
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods.
If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible.
- Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing.
- Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate.
- Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts, or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.